Tuesday

This week's quick Christmas card from the scrap pile



Well I had to get a quick Christmas card done sinceI had all my Chistmassy stuff out right? And if that Santa looks a little familiar...it's because I used him on yesterday's Christmas-inspired mini decorated folder project too! You know how I needed to finish fussy-cutting the whole sheet of Santa faces even though I only needed ONE for my project, right?


Suffice to say, expect to see more Santa faces in future projects! *LOL*

Happy Tuesday friends!:)




Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! I do that too!!!!! Ha!!! I love this! LOVING the lights and the Santa!

Lynn said...

That's a very attractive Xmas card. I love that you HAVE to cut out all the Santas once you start. LOL!

Lizzyc said...

Sweet card.. and i love fussy cutting.. those santas are sure to come in handy for future festive creating!!

Cindy deRosier said...

A new game at Do More With Less - Spot the Santa!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It