Wednesday

This week's quick card using fussy-cut elements



Hello there friends! The weather has been rather gloomy here with dark clouds and lots of rain. So it's been really hard to take photos in daylight. I managed to snap this pic outside my bedroom window before we got besieged with a heavy downpour yet again. Hope you are enjoying much much better weather. :)

Here is this week's quick card using fussy-cut elements. I found some foam in my stash and used them to prop up the main bloom and leaves and add a little more dimension to an otherwise really simple card.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Well it was like 115 degrees here yesterday, so I think I'd like your weather better! LOL!! I love this! LOVING the flowers!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love the simplicity! And yes, our weather has been perfect this week. 85 degrees and breezy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It