Monday

Make Stuff Monday - this week's quick decorated notebook


 


Happy Monday friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday is a quick decorated notebook. I have a stack of them to decorate! Perfect for those bits and bobs lying around the desk.


I keep things as flat as possible so that the recipient can write comfortably on both sides of the pages. It limits the things I can decorate with it but also gets me creative with the patterned paper, washi tape and stickers.


I usually give them away as part of a happy mail package.:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Another eye-pleasing decorated notebook....so inspiring!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It