Tuesday

Handmade Christmas gift #1 - the decorated mini file folder


 


Hello friends! It's December (already!) and I want to share a handmade Christmas gift that is postal-friendly. Remember this decorated mini file folder that I made a while ago?


Here it is when it is all filled up...with some scrapbooking supplies in the decorated kraft bag, a Christmas card and some twine.


I also added some "wrapped" pressies (some cute stationery).


The back of the decorated mini file folder also has an envelope as part of the design....


So I included some word diecuts that the recipient can use for their creative projects. 

This handmade (mostly) Christmas gift #1 is ready to go postal! 

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am IN LOVE with this! SO MANY goodies!

Cindy deRosier said...

ADORABLE! Any crafter would LOVE to get this.

Lizzyc said...

Love it!! You are very creative!

Lynn said...

I think you've made a terrific gift for a crafter. I love the way the folder looks on the outside and the inside is just packed with great goodies. Someone's going to be very happy with their gift from you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It