Tuesday

The other day's girl in my sketchbook


 


Hello friends! It's almost Christmas! How are your preparations? I've been busy baking cookies all day. Tomorrow will be the fun part of actually decorating them! Yes, it's your gal's first time making decorated sugar cookies. And she intends to give them away as gifts. *winks*

 But here's the other day's girl in my sketchbook. I went in with a white gel pen to define her features and I like how she turned out. :)

Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

she looks amazing! love the outlining with the white pen.. and things are slowly getting organized here.. lots of prep to do tomorrow.. Have a Merry Christmas!

James said...

You make very well and creative art. your mind creative. Thanks for amazing sketch shared with us. Now it's time to avail bus tours Washington dc for more information.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It