Tuesday

Santa on kraft and glassine bags


 


This week Santa is gracing the covers of some kraft and glassine bags! *winks*



A great way to use up paper scraps is to create a paper collage...


Then tie everything together with some fussy-cut elements, washi tape and stickers. :)


You don't always have to use Christmas-themed papers...I just went with patterned papers that coordinated with the Christmas papers I used. 


When you can't get your edges to be straight, take some scissors to them and give them a distressed look instead! *LOL*


When in doubt, go with fussy-cut elements...


They always add interest and dimension to any project. 



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee these! So FUN!

Cindy deRosier said...

These are so cute! I love them all, but I think the music / hot air balloons is my favorite.

Lynn said...

Nice collage work on those bags...please say you are going to fill them with giant homemade Yvonne cookies!

Lizzyc said...

Very festive and bright and happy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It