Friday

Living Room #2 finally got some love


 


So, with all the staying-at-home I've been doing in 2020, it was inevitable that some furniture was going to get moved around. The family living room is a decent size so I decided to create 2 living room areas in the space. Living Room #1 would be the cosy area to foster conversation while Living Room #2 would be for watching tv. Unfortunately, everyone in the household has their own mobile devices to stream their own interests so Living Room #2 has been quite neglected.

Until the Gangster Gang (3 nephews + 1 niece) got an early Christmas pressie from their parents in the form of a Nintendo Switch set. Now, Living Room #2 is the most popular living room because of its sheer proximity to the tv. *LOL*


Now all the 4 kids love hanging out in Living Room #2, hoping that their siblings will fare badly in the game so that it will be their turn to play! Hahaha!


I used the bits and bobs I got from my recent happy mail and just added more washi tape and of course, an owl, because no layout would be complete without a bird (right, Julie???)


And yes, I even got my border punch out for a quick play! Go me! *winks*


Can you believe that this is the first layout of the kids together in 2020? Yep, I haven't seen the nephews #2 & 3 and the niece since March. So, even though the photos aren't great, I'm glad they made it to the Yam family album for 2020.

Playing along with More Than Words.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Great photos great memories great story about your lounge room and great layout!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this!!! That is awesome they finally had a reason to be in the room! HA! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layout! I'm glad you finally got to see your other nephews and niece. Does that mean the siblings haven't seen each other either? I'm so glad Singapore has its act together and you are able to safely spend time with family. We're now on lockdown through the New Year, so Christmas and NY Eve will be just the three of us.

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is fab! I love that you document the small, yet important, things in life. Thanks for joining in the fun again this month at More Than Words :)

Sarah Dorgere said...

This is so beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at MTW this month.

Rosaliescreativecafe said...

I love the way you have added in the gold to your layout. thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge.

Dana Tatar said...

My kids love to play video/computer games with their cousins. I wish I had a second living room for them to use. :) I really love your mix of supplies. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

This is a very beautiful memory about family togetherness!! Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

Tristan Millington said...

I am happy to see these variants here! Great approach!

katrinpoemg said...

Love this layout thanks for joining with us at MtW challenge, happy holiday great work.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It