Monday

The one about the bad haircuts


 


So, nephews #2 & 3 came over yesterday with terrible haircuts. Grandma was like, "Those barbers just cut the hair too quickly...it's over in like 2 minutes. But this is so bad. How come so uneven? (referring to nephew#3's hair) How come got holes at the back? (referring to nephew #2's hair)"

And I was like, "Didn't you go to a professional?"


Then my sister-in-law asked, "Which one is better?"

And then we learn that nephew #2's haircut was the handiwork of mummy and nephew #3's haircut was the handiwork of daddy (aka my brother). *LOL*



At this point, nephew #1 comes trotting down the stairs and I had to stop him mid-way...

"Brace yourself, "I said.

I know, I tend to be quite dramatic. But that is part of my charm. *winks*


Then he saw his siblings and started laughing. Hahaha!


Now, nephew #3's haircut was very uneven but he still had some length at the back and sides to "save" the haircut. But nephew #2's haircut can only be saved by a razor to the head - a buzz cut so that it can grow out evenly. The poor kid was visibly upset because he can feel the holes at the back of his head and he was meeting his mates on Tuesday. 


Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMG ... those poor boys!!!! Danggggg.... I hope it was fixed!! Poor kids! :( I love that you documented this!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

That is HILARIOUS! The only thing that would make this layout better is if it had pictures of the backs too. So awesome that you documented this!

I cut Steve's hair in May. It looked fine. Not good, but fine. He's been growing it ever since to "see how it looks" (answer: bad). I cut Trevor's hair in May and again in August, but he's overdue for another cut.

Lynn said...

Those are bad haircuts but a good story. My son once had a really bad buzz cut that he didn't ask for....incompetent hairdresser! He cried a lot and tried not to look in the mirror. He wore a hat for weeks I should have refused to pay for my son's anguish.

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

I just love everything about your page and take on the sketch. The photos are great and made me laugh so much. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Lizzyc said...

oh no... poor boys!! I did have a smile though at your story telling.. at least hair does grow back!

Chieko said...

What a nice layout! The embellishment is lively and very fun! Thank you for participating in LGS.

linkalternatifjudionline said...


Kunjungi situs panduan CARA BERMAIN LIVE GAME IDN yang baik dan benar di situs ini,kalian akan mengetahui tata cara bermain yang dianjurkan agar meraih keuntungan yang banyak di live game IDN. kalian bisa melihat panduan cara bermain game
- ROULETTE
- 12D
- 24D
- 24Dspin
- 3D Shio
- 5D Ball
- Baccarat
- Billiards
- Dice 6
- Dragon Tiger
- Fantan
- Gong Ball
- Head Tail
- Monopoly
- Race Ball
- Sicbo[Dice]

Semua bisa kalian pelajari di Cara Bermain Live Game IDN LIVE

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It