Friday

A quick decorated Christmas gift bag for the minimalist


 


Now that all the fussy-cut Santa faces have been used up, it's time to move on. Today's project is a decorated Christmas gift bag for the minimalist. 


I cut two sheets of the same patterned paper to fit the front and back of the paper bag (eh...I might have done a little shopping lately...okay, it was just yesterday! *LOL*) Then I ran the sheets through my Xyron Creative Station for an even layer of adhesive before adhering them to the bag. After that, I inked the edges of the patterned paper  so that the edges blended in with the black paper bag. I finished by inking a chipboard sticker for a cohesive overall feel.


I love it when I get one of those wide paper bags because you can put loads of stuff in them. You just have to reinforce the bottom with some cardboard. And fluff up the top with some wrapping tissue (recycled of course). This bag folds flat for easy storage too. Perfect for someone in your life who may not appreciate a lot of cutesy, colourful stuff. Yep...no Santa face for this minimalist! *hahaha*

Happy weekend friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this!

Lynn said...

I really like the look of this bag. It's so different but retains a holiday feel. I love the odd non-Xmas colors.

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic! i love it! It is so different from the colorful ones you have created!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It