Tuesday

A page from the recipe planner - chocolate sourdough bread


 


Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a page from the recipe planner - chocolate sourdough bread. :)


My first foray into the sweeter side of sourdough breads. These smell amazing when they are piping hot right out of the oven. But of course, you can't cut into them. I wait till the next day. (Yes, my friends, who is this patient gal right? *winks*)

I did modify the recipe though...I used walnuts. The original recipe uses hazelnuts which are ridiculously expensive here.


The upside about working on my recipe pages is that I get to use up my 6x6 patterned paper scraps and stickers.:)


And small fussy-cut pieces that might get lost on a regular 12x12 page...:)


Happy Tuesday friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YUM!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I've made a lot of sourdough in my day, but never with chocolate. You've inspired me to try!

Lynn said...

Wow, thanks for sharing the recipe. Your layout is great. So how was the bread? When I made a chocolate loaf (not sourdough) everyone was skeptical of the dark color but they loved the chocolate taste.

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous recipe page! I can only imagine the smell of the fresh cooking!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It