Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - more mixed media florals


 

69/100

Well friends, not many days left to the end of #the100dayproject and I'm still trying to explore my style options. Most of the mixed media paintings start with watercolours because it is the fastest way to add colour to a blank page with the least amount of cleanup.


70/100

Currently into reds....

71/100

And pinks....

72/100

Challenging myself to be bold with my brush strokes...

73/100

And just have fun! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Pretty! Love #73.

Lynn said...

70 and 73 should be turned into greeting cards. They are so gorgeous. With your talent you really should work for a greeting card company!

Lizzyc said...

ooo these look lovely.. I really like the sweet little pink flowers on no 71.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It