Tuesday

The experimenting leg of #the100dayproject


 

74/100

It can be tedious drawing/painting the same subject matter for a few months...unless you challenge yourself to experiment and try new techniques.

75/100

I currently have like 8 pieces that I started but haven't finished because I want to experiment a little more.

76/100

I decided not to introduce more art supplies but to work on using the same art supplies in different ways.

77/100

I think #the100dayproject is a good way to really get better at drawing/painting a certain subject matter. My eye drawings improved tremendously when I did the first #the100dayproject. I hope to be somewhat decent at drawing/painting florals by the end of this exercise. Thanks for being on the journey with me. :)


Share/Bookmark


Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great things come from experimentation! Keep it up!

Lizzyc said...

Keep going.. I love the last one..so sweet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It