Thursday

Thursday's quick decorated paper bag


 


This week I challenged myself to work with a muted colour palette and to exercise restraint with the embellishments.


I started with this sturdy Kraft paper bag with black handles.


I kept things simple with a base patterned paper layer, a Kraft "mat", a fussy-cut patterned paper flower and leaves, a subtle ribbon tab and washi tape.


I finished off with a spritz of gold mist all over the paper bag to tie all the paper elements together. I also switched out the black bag handles for Kraft-coloured ones to fit in with the muted colour palette. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It