Monday

Workspace on a Monday


 


Happy Monday friends! Hope you are doing well. I've just been on autopilot for the last two weeks and I'm really tired. The folks have been a handful and being a "parent" to a teenage nephew is exhausting. But tomorrow I go to the airport to fetch my sister back home after her 2 week European vacation...and I can hand back some of the family duties to her. *happy music plays in the background*

Meanwhile I'm still working on my #the100dayproject floral pieces. Here is one from this morning...it still needs a vase or something. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Is your two-week vacation next?

Lizzyc said...

You sound like you have been busy... I love the flowers...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It