Thursday

New dishes I tried...on a layout


 


As you know, since I have to cook for my family, I challenge myself to try new dishes so that it takes the monotony out of process and allows to me to be creative in the kitchen.


Last week I tried 2 new dishes - pumpkin soup and buckwheat crepe with ham, cheese and egg. :)



Not complex dishes but I did make everything from scratch. I made the chicken stock the day before and slow-roasted the pumpkin for 90 minutes. 


Dad doesn't usually care for Western-style cuisine but he ate everything. :)



Just using bits and pieces on my desk and recent happy mail...:)

Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Love the way you cut the patterned paper to make such an interesting border!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Caroline Rundby said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's get sketchy!

Tammy Folk said...

Love, love, love your take on the sketch! Super creative, and kudos to you for trying new dishes!! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Let's Get Sketchy!

Lizzyc said...

The food sounds yummy and love the mix of papers and embellishments!

Maud's Creations said...

Great take on the sketch, food looks and sounds delicious. Thanks for joining us this month at Lets Get Sketchy. DT MAUREEN

Toni Herron said...

Beautiful and very unique layout.. I love that you got to use up some pieces from a recent happy mail..Well done.. Thank you for sharing and joining us at LGS - DT Toni

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It