Thursday

More floral paintings for the week


78/100


It's full steam ahead now as I finish up all my floral works-in-progress for #the100dayproject. They don't have to be perfect, just have to be done. :)

79/100


Apparently ink and wash is the way to go. Comes together really quickly because the details are added with a pen.:)



 

80/100

Tried my hand at something soft and delicate.*winks*

81/100

When you mess up your watercolour painting, just add pen so it appears deliberate. *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

"Just add pen" is one of my favorite techniques when I paint. :)

Lynn said...

I think you're right about the ink.

Lizzyc said...

There are no mistakes in art... just a new direction! or just add an embellishment!!! these look lovely..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It