Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday -another week of floral paintings to share


 

82/100


Well my friends, can't believe we are into the official last week of #the100dayproject...it ends on Monday 23 May....and I am almost at the finishing line! (Yay! Go me! High fives all around!)

83/100

Do I paint every day? Nope. I just paint a few base paintings every other day...and then work in the details during the little pockets of time I have during the day.

84/100

It's been fun experimenting....:)

85/100

Not everything turns out pretty....

86/100

But I've been having a blast using my Holbein coloured pencils again. You may recall that I fell hard for the pencils a couple years ago when I bought a set from Japan. But since it was expensive to buy the replacement pencils outside Japan, I stopped using the pencils (so silly, right?). Now that my local art store sells them individually for a reasonable price ($3), I'm back to using them again....and falling back in love again. *romantic music plays in the background*

87/100

I try to change up the styles so that my IG feed doesn't look so boring...

88/100


But I kind of know which style I gravitate towards....

89/100

Do you know which style it is? *winks*


90/100

Let me know what you think of these floral paintings...:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Love #82 the most!

Lizzyc said...

Well I like them all... each one is unique and each has lovely colors and flowers. I think these prints would be nice on cards ...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It