Monday

Make Stuff Monday - recycled packaging for happy mail


 


Hello my friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday is a recycled packaging envelope that I've "prettied" up for happy mail. :)


I started with this kraft envelope that contained product samples from Kiehl's. Now, I don't usually get this when I make my purchase at the store but this came with an online order. 



Since I'm still working on the pink and green themed happy mail package, I pulled out stash that went with the colour scheme. :)


Of course I had to incorporate the pretty cardboard packaging from Fresh too...since we need to reuse all possible bits. :)




Can you spot where the pretty cardboard packaging went? Yep, I even included the flap portion so I don't even have to use my corner rounder! :)


I think it would be great for gifting some shower/bath bits like shower gel or shampoo...you know, stuff for self-care. 

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

It's genius!

Lynn said...

Great re-purposing project and so pretty too!

Lizzyc said...

I think you are very clever and this looks great.. love the greens and pink colors together!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It