Tuesday

The one about the soursop whisperer


 


So the Yams love to eat soursop. But apparently it is a very "sensitive" fruit. Look at it sideways and it will turn bad on you. *I exaggerate of course...LOL*


Fortunately for the Yams, we have a soursop whisperer in our midst. *triumphant music plays in the background*


As long as mum handles the soursop, we are guaranteed a decent soursop so she has been dubbed the "soursop whisperer". *winks*


Didn't have a soursop embellishment but I used up a few other fruit ones in my stash. :)


Happy Tuesday friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL. This is awesome.

Lynn said...

Great photo layout! What does soursop taste like?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It