Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - morning practice and dining out


 


Happy Wednesday friends! Just sharing snippets of my life from today....:)

First up, this morning's 20-minute loose florals watercolour practice. Played with my neglected Sennelier watercolours and a new Princeton Velvetouch Petal Brush. 


Restrictions for dining in at restaurants for fully-vaccinated people or those with a negative Covid19 test taken in the last 24 hours prior were eased as of yesterday. (We have a local app on our mobiles called TraceTogether which indicates our vaccination status.)

So we went out for some Italian at the One Michelin Star Garibaldi Italian Restaurant and Bar. :) 

First up: Creamy cauliflower soup with cheese and croutons (Okay, this was the soup of the day and they didn't have the fancy description on the menu...so I just described what I tasted..hahaha)


Next: Deep-fried crab cake with smoked salmon cream sauce and dill.


Barramundi with Braised Lentils & Roasted Cauliflower.


Spaghetti “Aglio e Olio” with Prawns & Powdered Bottarga


We ended with dessert of the day and an espresso (+ chocolate chip cookies!). Again, no description for the plated dessert but I tasted hazelnut ice-cream, caramelised rice crisps, raspberry jelly, vanilla mousse, cocoa semifreddo and Dulce de Leche.

It was an awesome meal. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my! That dinner looks marvelous! I haven't been dining out for over a year. The fanciest we get is take out. Luckily my husband likes my cooking. LOL!

Cindy deRosier said...

WOW. It looks amazing (both the flowers and the meal)!

Lizzyc said...

Wow what a fancy meal... looks yum.... and great water color florals too..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It