Friday

This week's abstract floral practice


 


Eh.. I may be a tad obsessed with this whole blurry, atmospheric effect when it comes to watercolours. Here I was trying to paint some watercolour blooms. And I had a minor mishap with a leaf..and I couldn't lift the colour off to "save" that area. So I just "flooded" the piece with water for the blurry effect, dabbing to remove excess water and using my paintbrush to control where the colour went. 

I really love how artsy it looks. :)

Happy weekend friends! 

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

The best kind of mistake! Looks great!

Lizzyc said...

Thats a happy accident.. it looks great...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It