Tuesday

This week's mish mash card with random stuff from the scrap pile


 


Yes, sometimes I laugh at the random stuff I pick out from the scrap pile as I figure out how best to incorporate as many elements as possible (to dwindle the stash) while achieving a somewhat cohesive design on the card (read: totally usable in real life...you know, to give to someone*winks*).

The current card size (6x3 inches) I've been working on this year does limit the "space" to incorporate more elements but really helps me to use up the really small fussy-cut elements. And if the fussy-cut piece is too big, I just cut it off to fit (yep...the bird had a tail to it *LOL*). 


I think the "scene" is quite fun, right? Hehehe...

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This card made me wonder what's the dialog between the girl and the bird? As with all of your mish mash cards, you achieved a good balance of color and texture. Keep it up!

Lizzyc said...

You put embellishments together so well.. this looks cute!

Cindy deRosier said...

I REALLY hope the back end of the bird ends up on a future project.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It