Monday

Monday's Workspace - WIP on a realistic rose


 


I've been struggling with painting my abstract roses. They just look like blobs....even though I've been practising. (pictured: last week's efforts)


Over the weekend, I decided to try a more "controlled" approach....still looks blobby to me. *LOL*


So late last night, I concluded that the only way I was going to get better at abstract roses was to learn how to paint a proper realistic rose. Here we are 4 hours in and nowhere near complete. But not so "blobby" eh? *winks*

Happy week ahead friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ooooh! I like your watercolor roses....beautiful! Sorry I haven't commented in the last week...traveling.

Lizzyc said...

The roses look great.. keep going!

Cindy deRosier said...

Nice! Are you painting from a picture or just from your imagination?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It