Thursday

Using cardboard packaging on my projects (Part 2)


 


If you are a regular blog reader, you know that I am big on repurposing and giving things a new lease of life. If possible. It is so easy to just put everything in the recycle bin and let the relevant agencies deal with the by-products of your purchases. Even though we cannot repurpose everything, we should try to at least reduce single use items. And it's a great way to get creative too. Back in May, I shared how I used cardboard packaging on my projects...here is Part 2. :)


I really love the bright bold colours on this makeup packaging so I used it as a photo mat on my layout. I even cut out the text from the side of the box (Make your escape) and used it on my layout.


The eco-bag set that came with a skincare purchase had a kraft tag...


Which was perfect as an element on my card. :)


My recent nail sticker purchases came in individual cardboard sleeves with a cut-out window...


So I used that as a fun base to design some happy mail bits. 

What about you? How are you getting creative with your packaging materials?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

You buy things with nicer packaging than I do, lol. That said, I do use cereal boxes and cardboard tubes regularly in my crafting. :D

Lynn said...

I am doing more and more recycled packaging projects because of you. Your blog has helped me to see the beauty in what NORMAL people throw away. LOL! Thanks!

Lizzyc said...

You are very clever!! love what you can do with stuff that might have otherwise ended up in the bin... and I am still looking for a missing mojo!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It