Monday

Make Stuff Monday - more happy mail bits using packaging


 


Still working hard on my pink and green themed happy mail package with more upcycled packaging bits.


The base is a Kiehl's kraft envelope for skincare samples. I also used Kiehl's kraft box packaging as a mat...love the in-built rounded corners...I just added a row of pearls to "pretty" it up. And of course, the rest of the cluster are just random bits from my stash....that's how I roll. *winks*


The base for this one is a Fresh receipt holder. Some patterned paper bits, washi tape, pearls and buttons. :)

Happy week ahead friends! :)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I do like the pink and green palette and randomness of your add ons.

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It