Monday

Mixed Media Monday: Playing along with the prompts for #artfulaugust - first 3 projects


 


So I saw one of my IG friends playing along with the #artfulaugust prompts and decided that I wasn't that far behind to actually play along. Have to play a bit of catch-up though. Here are the 3 projects I completed so far....


Day 7: Tree. 


Day 8: Bold.


Day 9: Water.

Yep...I decided to try painting stuff that I had not tried painting before...as an additional challenge to myself. People have a bucket list of places to visit, mine is a list of stuff to learn to draw and paint. *winks*

Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

All beautiful, but the waves are stunning!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It