Tuesday

This week's quick project is a decorated baby box!


 

Hello friends! This week's quick project is a decorated baby box! My cousin had her second child recently...of course the fave aunt has a gift for her latest nephew. *winks*


I started with this book box that came with a wax seal set.


I kept most of the elements flat for easy storage...but I think the box can be used to store little keepsakes of his first year of life (my cousin does not scrapbook).


Of course, I had to add a birdie or more to the mix. *LOL*


Am I becoming a minimalist? *dramatic music plays in the background*

Happy Tuesday friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, what a wonderful and beautiful gift idea. I love the look of your box. I'm going to keep my eye out for a storage baby box to decorate. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL, you're a long way from becoming a minimalist. But it's fun to see you dip your toes in minimalism! I absolutely love this box. It's the perfect gift for a new mom.

Lizzyc said...

Very cute.. another nephew to scrap!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It