Tuesday

This week's quick project - a redesigned envelope


 


This week's quick project is a redesigned envelope from recent happy mail.


Here was what the original design (by Lizzy Hill) looked like. Really pretty to begin with...

But you know me, I love more colour and texture. *winks*


So I added some bits and bobs from my own stash...washi tape, s sequin, a pop of red patterned paper (to coordinate with the outfit the girl is wearing), a circle sticker and "hello gorgeous" text....


Which I cut out from perfume sample packaging. :)


I had fun redesigning someone else's initial design to make it more reflective of my style. :)


What do you think? Is it more "me"? *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Definitely more you! I like both versions.

Lynn said...

I like the upgrade especially the cut out words from the perfume packaging....very clever!

Romeo session said...

Very nice article.I will check this blog at such important information and will continue to search for it.Fast custom boxes

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It