Tuesday

This week's quick decorated paper bag for a dude


 


Here is this week's quick decorated paper bag for a dude...(really too many cutesy and floral decorated bags in my ready-to-go pile of decorated paper bags *winks*).


I started with this sturdy paper bag from YSL.


I went with a muted colour for the patterned paper.


I cut up this old belt and buckle (which had seen better days) and just glued it to the paper bag for texture, dimension and interest.

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I am really enjoying this minimalist side of you!

Lizzyc said...

AH-MAZZ-INGGG!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It