Tuesday

The one about the TCM treatment


 


So the other day, my mum and sister went for TCM treatment and came back bandaged up! *dramatic music plays in the background*


Here are closeup pics of them looking pathetic *re-enactment*. 

Lest you think unkindly of me, the treatment wasn't painful at all. They just had medicated ointment placed on their problem areas and wrapped up for an hour. And of course, no spicy or sour or cold food for a few days. 


Had fun putting this layout together using bits from recent happy mail and chipboard pieces from my stash.


Finally used this patterned paper with flamingoes and giraffes that I have been hoarding for years. Yes, I thought of fussy-cutting the animals out but decided to just use the whole sheet. *LOL*


Did you notice how I've strategically placed the embellishments to not hide the animals? *winks*


Hope you are having a great week so far friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I did notice your excellent job placing elements so as not to decapitate animals, lol! I love their dramatic expressions. Such a fun layout. (BTW, I had to google TCM. I've never heard it abbreviated.)

Lizzyc said...

What a fun page.. I hope they will be ok.. I have not heard about that treatment before.. love the animal page background.. very cute.

Lizzyc said...

I had to google it also.. Traditional Chinese Medicine.. now I have learnt something!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It