Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - happy mail from a sweet friend! :)


 


March is my birthday month and I've been blessed with loads of pressies. Like this package of goodies from my Aussie pal Lizzy Hill. :) I'm always amazed at her creativity and how she managed to fit so many goodies in a relatively postal-friendly flat package.

Hope you are having a great Wednesday! Today is my day out in town and I'm getting a haircut...it's been a year since my last one...so I'm pretty excited! *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Lizzy is amazing! I have received the most amazing gift from her too.. she is very creative and generous and I know you will find lots of wonderful treasures in your parcel.. enjoy!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Happy Birthday Month! What a great friend. Enjoy your haircut - it's been a year for me, too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It