Friday

Another week of eye drawings for #the100dayproject


 


So I've been on a roll trying to catch up on eye drawings for #the100dayproject. And I've been playing with my neglected art supplies. Here is 32/100. I used shimmering watercolours on the eyelids.


Went a little bolder with acrylic inks on 33/100.


Got my watercolours out for this one..34/100.


A mix of inks and watercolours for 35/100.


Same supplies but different colour combo for 36/100.


And also for 37/100.


Got the acrylic paints out for 38/100.


And more acrylic paints for 39/100.


Acrylic paints and watercolours for 40/100.


Switched to textured mixed media paper for 41/100.


Went for bold colours for 42/100.


Tried a more abstract style for 43/100.


44/100  got a little messy and I tried to "save" it with white paint.*winks*



Had fun with this colour combo for 45/100.


Just 3 more eye drawings to be fully caught up so I think I'm doing okay. :) What do you think?



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm blown away by the realism. The acrylic paint on textured paper is a fun twist.

Lizzyc said...

Incredible!! you are so talented!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It