Tuesday

A decorated tea box for the Spring /Summer Coffee Lovers Hop 2021


 


It's that time of the year again - the Spring /Summer Coffee Lovers Hop and my project is a decorated tea box. :)


I started with this lovely sturdy box that I got from Fresh (I am obsessed with skincare!).


I thought it would be nice to send someone a gift of a cup and some tea bags since we are mostly staying at home these days. I kept the decorations as flat and postal-friendly as possible. 


I love that the original box is very minimalist in design - just Fresh on the cover of the box. So I really needed to decorate just that part of the box. :)


I drink both coffee and tea. Coffee in the a.m (double shot espresso) and tea the whole day. :)


What about you? What kind of caffeine do you gravitate towards? *winks*




Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! I'm not a caffeine drinker. I don't necessarily avoid it, but I don't like the taste of coffee and only drink herbal teas. I like Coke and Dr. Pepper and a few other caffeinated sodas, but very rarely drink them (pretty much only when they're the only drinks served at a party).

DIANA L. said...

This is really a wonderful gift box !! I love this idea
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Billie A said...

Awesome creation. Great toppings and creative placement

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous design

Lizzyc said...

Lovely transformation!! I love how you up cycle boxes!!

Celeste Goff said...

I love that you upcycled that box and I especially love that your entry is not a card. So very clever!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It