Friday

All caught up on #the100dayproject


 


Great news friends, after pushing myself to work on multiple eye drawings per day, I'm finally all caught up on #the100dayproject.  Yay, go me! *high fives all around*

The next few eye drawings are using acrylic paints and inks. They have a similar colour story because you know I hate to waste paint. ...*LOL*

Here is 46/100.


And 47/100.


48/100.

49/100. This was the last eye that I did to finally get all caught up.


Went monochromatic for 50/100.

For 52/100, I played with watercolours on smooth paper.



53/100 - watercolours on textured paper.


54/100 - heavy-handed with watercolours.


And 55/100...I had a long day but forced myself to just get a decent eye drawing done....so here's tired eye. *winks*


What do you think?

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It