Thursday

Decorated glassine bags to fit into a decorated file folder - another postal-friendly gift idea


 


So last year I made a whole bunch of decorated file folders and this year, I'm planning to fill them up and send them out. Here are some decorated glassine bags filled with goodies. Can you guess the contents of the bags? *winks*


Clue #1: Day.



Clue #2: Night.



Here they are in the previously decorated file folder. The slot on the right will be a note to the recipient on how to use the contents inside the glassine bag...which are sachets of skincare for day and night! Did you guess correctly?

Here is the decorated file folder filled with some skincare supplies so that the recipient can have am at-home spa day. Yep, I included products for all the steps in my typical skincare routine (you know I'm very thorough so like 6 or 7 steps each for day and night...*LOL*)

This file folder actually goes into a "beauty box" along with other makeup supplies for a dear friend who loves makeup. I will share that decorated box (you know it has to be embellished a little, right?Hahaha!) later...you know, in case she reads this blog post. 

What do you think of my postal-friendly gift idea?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Your friend will love it!

I did not guess correctly. My entire skin care routine is: 1) wash face in shower with soap; 2) put on sunscreen before going outside for an extended period of time.

Lynn said...

I LOVE this idea!!!!! I was looking for lightweight gifts to mail out to my girlfriends so I truly thank you for this A+ project. I can't wait to send out these face care projects for Mother's Day. You are truly an inspiration to me.

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It