Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a decorated mooncake box Christmas edition


 


Hello friends! The 2020 Mid-Autumn Festival is just in a few days so I thought it would be apt to showcase a decorated mooncake box featuring my latest obsession - the vintage Santa face that has been the feature of all my recent projects (under 20 Santa faces to go...*happy dance*). 


I started with this cardboard mooncake box which I had been reluctant to decorate because the design on the cover glows in the dark! 


In case you were curious, the box has a pull-out drawer.

I actually don't have that many whole 12x12  sheets of Christmas patterned papers left in my stash so I just added some pink elements on the cover to coordinate with the pink reindeers on the sides of the box.


I went with a mix of stickers, fussy cut elements, chipboard and washi tape. 

And added some bling sequins and gold stickles.



I intend to fill it up with sweet treats. :)

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love it!!!! This looks fabulous!! Pretty soon your Santa stash will be nill!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I will never get over those fancy mooncake boxes. It glows in the dark?! That is awesome. I do love your holiday update.

Lynn said...

Oh Boy! A glow-in-the-dark mooncake box is a keeper. I love what you did with it, perfect for treats! Perhaps you could have made some cut-outs to show the unique box top a little but then your color scheme would have to be a little un-Christmasey. Please keep sharing your upcycled boxes...they are a treat even without treats inside.

Lizzyc said...

I think it looks wonderful!!! very festive!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It