Friday

This week's quick cute card


 


So I've been working my way through my sticker stash and found these ones that I just had to put on a card....here is this week's quick cute card! :)


These were clear stickers so I did have to layer them on white cardstock and then fussy-cut them. 



If you were thinking that the girl got a bit fancy with the card base...you would be right. And of course it was to cover up a mistake.*winks* It was one of those days where I had overworked my dominant hand and had trouble holding my precision scissors. The only way I could "save" the crooked cut was to use the curvy blade on my cutter. Then I added a stripey paper to make it look intentional. Did it work? *LOL*


I finished off with sentiment stickers and some bling. :)


Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

paperpapier said...

super cute card! love it!
Heaney

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute!! And I can NEVER find your 'mistakes' ... you are crazy! LOL!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable! I never see your mistakes either. You are the master at making everything look intentional!

Lynn said...

Your boo boos don't show. I am inspired to go through my sticker stash too. Cute card!

Lizzyc said...

Oh I would not have thought about you making a boo boo, this card is sooo cute and the little girl is soo sweet!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It