Wednesday

A decorated birthday kraft bag


 


This was one of those accidental projects that came out from sorting out my scrap pile. You know, the fussy-cut bloom fell on the note card with the banner and I was like, "Hey, that looks decent. Let me just glue it down so that I can use it later."


Apparently, "later" happened in five minutes when I found the cupcake dimensional stickers. I only had 2 left so I decided to use them up. Then the note card got too small for the additional elements I was adding so I added a stripey patterned base. And of course, piled up more elements because now I had real estate. *winks* 


As usual, I had a glue mishap so I had to add party hats into the mix. *LOL* When I was sort of "done", I thought that I should attach the whole cluster to a card base. Now you know that I have been working on 3x6 cards this year (all folded and scored) so the thought of getting some regular cardstock out, cutting it to size and scoring it was just not appealing to me *I know, how lazy can this gal get, right?*. 


Then I remembered I had loads of glassine/kraft bags in my stash so I grabbed one. And finished with some washi tape. 

I think it looks pretty lovely for an accidental project, eh? What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Accident project or not... it is PRETTY AWESOME!! I loveeeeeee the 'must add hats to cover boo-boo!'!!!! This is beautiful!

Cindy deRosier said...

Yet another fabulous happy accident!

Lizzyc said...

Very cute!! love the birthday embellies!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It