Monday

The self-portrait that took forever


 


Ever had a project that took forever to complete to satisfaction? Well, meet the self-portrait that took forever. *winks*

The problem wasn't the actual portrait drawing but the colours I chose. I went with really cool-toned colours and ended up looking a little vampirish. *LOL*

Once I added some warm tones, it started to look less vampirish and more human, albeit a human with an overzealous application of blush. *LOL* But I'm pretty happy with the eye brows...they look like mine. ;)

Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!!!!! It looks amazing!! And yes... EVERY quilt I make takes FOREVER .... sooooooooooo I get it ... lol!

Cindy deRosier said...

This is amazing! I'm super impressed.

Lizzyc said...

Wow this looks amazing... well done..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It