Monday

Make Stuff Monday - Another decorated Christmas mini file folder


 


Well friends, it's been a while since I last made a decorated mini file folder. And given my mission to exhaust all the Santa faces I fussy-cut out of a sheet of patterned paper, I decided to make a Christmas-themed one. :)


I had this special request from a bloggy pal to include a bird with Santa. Does this count Julie???


I really liked the last decorated Christmas mini file folder I made with the pockets and pull-out tags so I made a variation of it here.


Here is the back...


With another Santa face of course...*winks*


Another fun pull-out element. :)

I really enjoyed creating this decorated Christmas mini file folder. What do you think?

P/s: I still have 20++ more Santa faces to work through...*wish me luck*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

IT TOTALLY DOES!!!!! As soon as I saw the goose, I was like BIRDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeee this! So AWESOME!

Lynn said...

Your Xmas file folder is da bomb! I so admire your skill in making them look random but I know your brain did a lot of organizing before they were finished. Well, done!

Lizzyc said...

This looks very festive, love all the Christmas embellishments.. What are you going to do when you run out of santas!!???

Cindy deRosier said...

I love that the bird you included is a goose! Great folder.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It