Wednesday

Wellness Wednesday - How have you been?


 


Hello friends! Wellness check-in time! How have you been doing in your neck of the woods? 

I'm still heading out at least ONCE a week (excludes grocery runs) to catch up with the bestie over a cuppa and run some errands. It's nice to play dress-up and give some love to my going-out clothes and accessories. I know some people "dress up" even when they are home but I think that's too much work...*LOL*

Last week, we went to watch a movie at the cinema -I think it's only my third movie this year. And I watched a lot of movie reviews on YouTube after that because like all Christopher Nolan films, Tenet makes you wonder about the themes explored in the movie. 

What about you? How have you been coping with life of late?


P/s: Just a quick card from the scrap pile.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I can't even imagine being able to go out for drinks or watch a movie in the theater. Enjoy! We're still stuck at home until more Americans stop being so selfish. We make progress, people ruin it, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Lizzyc said...

Love your sweet card.. I am doing ok.. I like to stay home and i have a big garden so that keeps me busy.. I dont think I have been to the movies this year.. how sad... hoping you are keeping well too..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It