Thursday

A postcard from Santa


 


So I've been on a roll with my Christmas 2020 projects featuring this cute Santa. I have less than 20 Santas left in my stash,,,woohoo! *insert triumphant music*


Today's project is a postcard from Santa.  I had this postcard base and just collaged some Christmas patterned papers together.


Then I added some stickers, washi tape and a chipboard Christmas tree to tie everything together in Christmassy colours. I think it could be used as a gift tag. :)



For the back, I just adhered a Christmas notecard. 

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! And YAY for the Santa count! You are getting there!!!!

Lynn said...

Wow, you've really been working hard...Santa will be proud!...your stocking will be full this year.

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great - good job on the diminishing pile of Santas!

Lizzyc said...

This looks great!! woohoo.. the santa face countdown is on!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It