Tuesday

This week's quick and cute project


 


This week's quick and cute project features a smiley face pear and some cupcakes which I decorated on a colourful....


Envelope! :) Great for those days when you just want to slip a handwritten note in with some cupcakes/sweet treats. *winks*

A notecard, a fussy-cut smiley-face pear, washi tape, stickers and a ribbon tab. :)


Ahhh..the colours just make me happy!:)



Hope you are having a great week so far friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO CUTE! Loving the pear and the cupcakes!

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable! And now I want cupcakes.

Lynn said...

Refreshingly sweet!

Lizzyc said...

Very cute.. always love smiling fruit!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It