Thursday

This week's super quick project using bits from the scrap pile


 


It's been fun challenging myself to work on a quick project every week just using bits from the scrap pile instead of diving into "new" (aka never been used products in my stash) stuff. Yep, working out of the multi-slot single file folder that I store my paper scraps in. One day I will eventually use them all right? *hopeful music plays in the background*


I started off with this sturdy paper bag that I got as a door gift at a Sephora store event.


I found a sheet of partially used patterned paper and cut it down to 2 pieces for the front and back of the paper bag (we need to cover up the brand in case the recipient thinks I am gifting them some pricey skincare...*LOL*).  



A piece of doily for some added texture and interest....and some fussy cut bits to create a "scene".

Happy Thursday friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Lovely!

Lynn said...

Oh, I really like this transformation. The green is a really strong color so I think keeping the fancy ribbon handles and bag sides undecorated was a wise choice.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It