Thursday

Another week , another food layout spread


 


May was the month that I cooked the least so far because mum was home from mid-May onwards and we had a lot of take-out due to the promotional offers for takeaways (since we are restricted from dining out in Singapore at the moment).


I did try out some new-to-me recipes (miso cheese garlic bread, banana crepes with salted caramel sauce and wraps) and revisited several old ones (air-fryer wings and pan-roasted chicken breast in burnt butter sauce).


Lots of fussy cutting and stickers! :)


Currently obsessed with the 4 picture layout format on my Canon printer. :)


Playing along with The Studio Challenges.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm loving all these food layouts!

Lizzyc said...

Fab-u-lous!!

瑞尼 Rainny said...

Great layout - You make these foods look pretty delicious! --Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It