Thursday

Papa Yam's birthday 2021


 


So last week we had a small birthday celebration at home for Papa Yam since dining out is currently not allowed because of the growing number of COVID-19 cases in the community.


We were in lockdown on his birthday last year too. But I did make him food he likes...from scratch.:)


He got oven-roasted chicken and veggies, homemade miso garlic cheese bread and a carrot cake with Swiss meringue buttercream.


I found a mixed media background piece that I did a long time ago and decided to use that as my patterned paper for my photo mat. Of course, the photos were there to cover up the bits I didn't like...as usual. *winks*



I had so much fun using little scrap bits, stickers and fussy-cut elements. :)


And a lot of different washi tapes too. :)


My cake-frosting still needs work. Now you know why I've "adorned" the cake with toasted almonds! *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great (both the layout and the meal)!

Lizzyc said...

Amazing page!! lots of look at.. I hope He had a great birthday!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It