Tuesday

The one about the new LED mirror


 


Guess who bought a new LED mirror during the Amazon Prime Day sale?


Guess who has been loving it?


Well, the owner of the new cool LED mirror with 5x and 7x magnification would be me. :)


And of course, the one currently obsessed with it would be nephew #1. *winks*


Just wanted to do a fun non-food layout. And the fact was that the new mirror did bring that little bit of excitement to our mundane stay-at-home lives. :)


P/s: Nephew #1 was very pleased with the photos I took of him because his biceps look very big in them. The kid has been working out. *LOL*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

That's literally the first thing I noticed - N1 looks so much more muscular and grown up! Nice layout. I'm trying to figure out the background paper. Is the yellow cut to fit inside the frame? Is the frame the same layer as the cream peeking out at the top and sides?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It