Thursday

My attempt at a quirky bird *LOL*


 


No my friends, your eyes are NOT playing tricks on you. Your gal here has attempted a quirky bird in here art journal, totally inspired by @willowing. *winks*


I know that it's so different from my usual style. The quirky bird is so 2-dmensional and anatomically inaccurate. I did try to give her a little more dimension though some shading. Can you tell? *winks*


Of course my birdie had to wear mascara to define her lashes. *LOL*


I started with a rough pencil sketch, went in with watercolours for a base coat of colours, then went in with acrylic inks for more intensity inn the colours. I finished with paint markers and colours pencils. 

What do you think? 




Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

She's fabulous, though I get the feeling I have displeased her in some way.

Shelly said...

This is so cool!!

Lizzyc said...

So cute, but such a fantastic expression on her face !!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It