Tuesday

What the Yams ate in April 2021


 


So I decided to document What the Yams ate in April 2021 on a layout. :)




Can we take a moment to just admire the collective beauty of the food I made? *LOL*

I could finally use the vegetable stickers I've had in my stash! *high fives all around*


And of course, the doilies were strategically placed to cover up the oddly shaped patterned paper I used. *winks*


Also must give a shoutout to my Canon Selphy Square Qx10 printer...LOVE that I can put 4 photos on one photo sticker! Check out how many food photos I have on this 12x12 single page layout! :)


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

*Gasp* I love it! I totally want to make a layout like this.

Lizzyc said...

That food looks amazing, so much variety! fabulous layout too..

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

Absolutely love how you used this months sketch! Well done!!

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

What a WONDERFUL take on the sketch. So much to look at and admire, and salivate over. ;) ha....I love all your embellishments, and how you placed your pictures. It's delectably amazing! :) Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It