Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - mixed media on an envelope


 


Hello friends! Hope you are having a great week so far. :)

This month I've decided to rekindle my love for mixed media...by playing with highly neglected supplies in my stash. Like this "masterpiece" on an envelope. This was an A4 envelope that I got from the Jo Malone watercolour botanical class (2 weeks ago).  I did some random face-painting on it, hated it and now I'm throwing black gesso and acrylic paint to create a messy abstract background. Hopefully when I'm done, this would go postal with some happy mail in it.

What's on your workspace today?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love a medium where you can just add layers on top of elements you hate! I did a colored pencil drawing yesterday that annoyed the heck out of me because extra layers on my mess-up just added additional mess.

Lizzyc said...

love it! very cool!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It